About Michael Baker
Voiceover, recording, post production, soundtracks, vocal sound effects.Read More
Raspy British Gangster, East London Cockney Hipster, In-Your-Face and/or Unconvincing Infomercial Hosts, Over-The-Top Superhero, Clark-Kent-Style-Alter-Ego Superhero, Steven Segal Squinty-Eyed Death Threats, Fast-Talking Salesman, Slow-Talking Salesman, Jersey Bookie, Angry Russian Mobster, Annoying, Dreamy, Quiet, and/or Playful Children, Bitter and Suppressed "Get Off My Lawn"-Type Old Man, Feminine or Overly-Male Males, Creepy Stalkers, Hyped Up or Smoothed Out DJ's and radio personalities, Movie-Guy "This Summer" Voice, Whiney Germ-o-phobe's, anal-retentive father-in-law, and Over-accomodating prom date...Read More
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Great job. Thanks!
How do I work with Michael Baker?
You can start working with Michael Baker in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Michael Baker to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Michael Baker's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Michael Baker and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Michael Baker?
Payment to Michael Baker is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Michael Baker's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Michael Baker in just a couple of clicks.