Atlanta, Georgia, US • 8:16 PM Local Time
About Dinnis Keefe
Sincere, intimate, warm, engaging. Well-suited to rendering complex information in an easily understood manner. Voice presence is comfortable and appealing over an extended period, great for documentary narration, e-learning and tutorial projects. Commercial presence is good for high-dollar products, and those best represented with dignity and sincerity. Some character voices: multiple southern dialects, mad scientist,mold codger, Colonel Blimp-type British army officer and various cartoon characters.Read More
Will return most projects in 24 hours or less
No charge on re-takes in first 24 hours after submission
Welcomes real-time direction from client
Two decades in broadcasting and VO.Read More
The Coca-Cola Company
West Lumber Company
BA in Writing/Editing
10 yrs formal speech/acting training
How do I work with Dinnis Keefe?
You can start working with Dinnis Keefe in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Dinnis Keefe to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Dinnis Keefe's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Dinnis Keefe and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Dinnis Keefe?
Payment to Dinnis Keefe is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Dinnis Keefe's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Dinnis Keefe in just a couple of clicks.