Grovetown, Georgia, US
About Dakota West
My voice is easily adaptable, its deep, husky, raspy, high energy, fun, mellow, and hip, just to name a few. I am southern born and bred. I can provide southern drawl when needed.Read More
Many Concert commercials including Eric Church, Brantley Gilbert, Drowning Pool, and more. Auto / Car dealers, radio & TV imaging.Read More
Eric Church (Concert), Luke Bryan (Concert), Roadrunner Cafe, Somewhere In Augusta Bar & Grill, Coyotes Nightclub, The Country Club Dance Hall & Saloon, A Day In The Country Music Fest, Dublin St Patricks Day Fest, The Auction House, For The Fans Entertainment, WFXG, and others.
I was Production Director for 8 radio stations in the Augusta, GA market. Voiced / Produced hundreds, if not thousands, of radio and TV commercials for businesses across the Southeast USA.
Dakota is a what I consider the true definition of a professional. He is someone who can get results in a timely and polite manner. Seems to be harder and harder to find people like Dakota who actually care and make a difference .Joel Brentlinger / Joe Denim
How do I work with Dakota West?
You can start working with Dakota West in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Dakota West to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Dakota West's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Dakota West and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Dakota West?
Payment to Dakota West is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Dakota West's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Dakota West in just a couple of clicks.