Colorado Springs, Colorado, US
Tech-Savvy confident Communications Specialist with thirty-two years’ experience in media, marketing, and PR. Poised, competent team builder and natural leader who thrives in fast-paced work environments. Diplomatic and tactful in all communications.
English (North American), English
Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
• KKTV News General Sales Assistant/Media/Traffic Coordinator April ‘14- Present.
Kerri Blanco Sales Manager.
• FOX21 Downtown/DC Enterprises/CEO – Morning Traffic Announcer for Fox21 News, April ‘12-March ‘14. Dan Cochell Owner.
• KRDO News radio 105.5 Radio/Television Station (Talk/Television) May-‘06-April-‘12. Mike Lewis Program Director.
• PEAK 95.1 Radio - Morning Announcer (AC) Nov.’05–May-‘06. Mike Lewis Program Director
• On-Site Productions-Colo. Springs, Co. Play-By-Play Announcer/General Manager (Television) Nov. ‘02- Nov. ‘05. Dan Cochell Owner.
• Adelphia Sports Net-Colo. Springs, Co. Announcer/Producer (Television) Oct.’02 -Nov.-‘05. Sandra Mann General Manager.
• NFHS Certified Coach - Certified 9-2015
• Clear Channel Management/Sales training 6-2002
• Lamar Community College –Small Business 8-2001
• FCC - Licensed 9-1984
• Bailie School of Broadcast – Media Communications-Degree 5-1984
Payment to Dan Cochell is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Dan Cochell.
To invite Dan Cochell to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.