Coventry, Coventry, GB
About Daniel Hills
Employed as an announcer at multiple train stations for four years, I am now looking to branch out into more varied voice work. I have a clear and informative style, which received positive feedback from customers, including an invitation to appear on local radio. I also studied Italian and French at university, and am self-taught in Spanish.Read More
Four years' work as an announcer at multiple train stations, incorporating routine, personal, emergency and security announcements, including in multiple languages where necessary.Read More
Diploma of Higher Education in Modern Languages (Italian and French)Read More
How do I work with Daniel Hills?
You can start working with Daniel Hills in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Daniel Hills to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Daniel Hills' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Daniel Hills and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Daniel Hills?
Payment to Daniel Hills is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Daniel Hills' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Daniel Hills in just a couple of clicks.