Bradenton, Florida, US
About David Groh
My general speaking voice is neutral, clear & articulate with no accent. I am always mimicking voices I hear on the television, radio or in movies and am quite adaptable. I enjoy doing voice work with my natural speaking voice, but even more than that I enjoy doing character voices, accents & singing. I have minimal experience with voice over work, but everyone from friends, family, co-workers and even strangers ask me why I am not doing it as a career already when I tell them that it is one of my interests but not yet a job. I enjoy it so much that I have decided to give it a shot. I think you'll find that I've got a wide range of talents, and I hope that some of my talents fit what you are looking for.Read More
voice over talent
I came to Voices.com because I'm looking to earn more experience in the field. Based on previous voice work at my previous employer and just general goofing off with character voices and accents it has been suggested numerous times that I pursue it professionally.
As far as professional voice work goes, I have done voice work for tutorial & training material that I produced at a previous place of employment, and I am looking to expand my portfolio here at Voices.com.
How do I work with David Groh?
You can start working with David Groh in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite David Groh to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review David Groh's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire David Groh and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay David Groh?
Payment to David Groh is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with David Groh's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to David Groh in just a couple of clicks.