About Dillon Queen
I am a new to the voice over business and want to make a start in voice acting and other genres of the job area. I can get into a character really easily while reading a book and spend my entire time reading out loud the parts spoken, imagining the voices as I think they would sound. I'm good at choosing different character types, but for now my "voices" are limited to a mixed European accent and obviously an american considering I was born here. Also I can pull of a mean southern accent as well. I love the idea of working on a project and seeing my voice come out of characters not my own. Most of all I love to see an audience react to my work!Read More
I am new to all voice acting but I do enjoy speak out loud while reading and getting into character. My imagination goes wild for hours on end resulting in me acting out fight scenes and arguments from stories and books. I write as well. Pouring my character types into my stories and poems. I enjoy making a chacter my own and making it unique and a powerful character.Read More
All 4 years of high school and now 1 semester of junior college.Read More
How do I work with Dillon Queen?
You can start working with Dillon Queen in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Dillon Queen to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Dillon Queen's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Dillon Queen and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Dillon Queen?
Payment to Dillon Queen is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Dillon Queen's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Dillon Queen in just a couple of clicks.