Boyne City, Michigan, US
About David Prevost
Focused on business and commercial voice overs although open to all forms of voice acting. Formerly a leader of finance and information technology organizations for a fortune 10 corporation. In these roles, I created narrated PowerPoint presentations and was often called upon to voice over presentations of others for posting to corporate intranet as well as emcee multiple leadership conferences. I led customer service contact center projects and am well versed in creation of IVR messaging. This experience prepared me well for my freelance voice over role, for which I honed my VO skills with specific training in Los Angeles. My passion for this business and attention to the emotional aspects is a combination paramount to adapt to any script and optimize the client's project.Read More
Voice Over Training at Aliso Creek Productions, Los Angeles, CARead More
How do I work with David Prevost?
You can start working with David Prevost in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite David Prevost to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review David Prevost's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire David Prevost and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay David Prevost?
Payment to David Prevost is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with David Prevost's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to David Prevost in just a couple of clicks.