Morristown, Tennessee, US • 3:50 PM Local Time
About David Horton
I have a mid-timbre , male voice with slight US South origins. I have extensive dialect experience and have a wide repertoire of voices available. A client should hire me because I am extremely easy to work with, take direction well, and am dedicated and determined to deliver the best possible product.Read More
I did voice over work for several years but then stopped and focused on my career. I am now ready to jump back into the fold, as they say. I am skilled at many different accents and my years as an actor, director, producer, and creative director help me determine just the right inflection and tone. I love working with directors and creating the best product possible.Read More
Gordon Foods, Hilton, Samsung, Tupperware, Hilton, Hampton,Read More
How do I work with David Horton?
You can start working with David Horton in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite David Horton to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review David Horton's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire David Horton and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay David Horton?
Payment to David Horton is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with David Horton's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to David Horton in just a couple of clicks.