Orlando, Florida, US
DemosView All (3)
About Eric Bolves
I have extensive experience in public speaking before a live audience and audio recording. I have two studios as well as portable equipment and can respond very quickly to your job needs.Read More
My goal is to meet your expectations, budget and timeline.Read More
Eric has been a professional communicator his entire adult life. His specialty is translating complicated legal concepts into plain English. This includes recording and editing audio and video instruction on various legal topics.Read More
myLawCLE, (Website hidden), LawReviewCLE, National Business Institute.Read More
Juris Doctor. Holland Law Center, University of Florida. March 21, 1981. Honors in Legal Writing.
Juris Doctor Certificate in Latin American Studies, University of Florida. Founder and first
recipient. March 21, 1981.
Mexican Legal Studies, Escuela Libre de Derecho, Mexico City July 18, 1979.
Bachelors in Political Science and European Studies, University of Florida, 1977
How do I work with Eric Bolves?
You can start working with Eric Bolves in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Eric Bolves to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Eric Bolves' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Eric Bolves and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Eric Bolves?
Payment to Eric Bolves is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Eric Bolves' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Eric Bolves in just a couple of clicks.