Santa Monica, California, US
warm, announcer, authoritative, edgy, conversational, campaign voice, fun, creamy, dreamy, YOU NAME IT
English (North American), English
British, North American
Child (5-12), Middle Aged (35-54), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
* CVS Radio (national, in-store radio)
Estee Lauder fragrances, Playskool, Inkjet Cartridges, Sudafed P.E.
* Longs Radio (national, in-store radio)
(Website hidden), Longs Senior Advantage Program, Longs Pharmacy, Longs Flexible Spending Account
* B.J.’s Wholesale Club (regional, in-store radio)
Neutrogena, Rozzano Brand Italian Foods, Disney DVD, Special K Bliss Bars, Clorox Green Works, Wellsley Farms, NatureMade Vitamins, Brita, Earth’s Pride Organics Pizza, Proctor & Gamble, Pillsbury
* Marshalls and Marshalls/Home Goods (national, in-store radio)
TV COMMERCIAL CLIENTS
* Cover Girl Cosmetics (spec) Skott Snider, Director
* Northern Illinois University NIU Media Group
* Crafts For Less WCFC-TV Productions
* Morraine Valley College MVC Productions
* DogWorld Magazine Golan Productions
* Culinary Classics Golan Productions
* Stone Church WCFC-TV Productions
* Cleveland International Airport
* Ace Hardware
* Bally's Hotel & Casino Las Vegas Informational CD-Rom
* Chicago Center for Clinical Research Informational Kiosk
* Arthur Andersen Annual Report CD-Rom
* Hyatt Hotel Corp. Facilities Guide CD-Rom
* CNA Insurance Training CD-Rom
* “Sell Your Soul In The City of Angels” David Getz Productions
* "What Every Young Person Should Know” Nightingale Conant
* “India” Educational Dist. of America
* “Egypt” Educational Dist. of America
* “Great Women of America” Educational Dist. of America
* “The Life and Mind of Albert Einstein” Educational Dist. of America
* ”Leonardo DaVinci” Educational Dist. of America
Eliza Kross (Phone hidden)
NARRATION CLIENTS (continued)
* Schlage Lock promotional video BBDS Advertising
* Northern Illinois University recruiting film NIU Media Group
* Nortown Automotive sales video Golan Productions
* "Women in the Workplace" tv doc Proof Positive Productions
Norman Equipment Turano Bakery
PMI Food Clippership Cruises
Front Row Tickets Daves & Warshaw, Inc.
Hucker Electric Kensington Financial Services
FILM ADR CLIENTS
* “Repressions” ADR (as newscaster) ASK Productions
* “Reunion” ADR (as 911 dispatcher) ASK Productions
* “A Christmas Fantasty For Children” - audio cassette
* LaSalle National Bank - Account Info Line
* Morraine Valley College - Registration Line
Extended Commercials: Voiceover Connection, Inc.
Comedy Characters: Voiceover Connection, Inc.
Auditioning for Commercials: AIA Studios, Burbank, CA
Voiceover Private Lesson: Dan Balestrero
Voiceover Basics workshop session: Voiceover Connection, Inc.
On-camera technique (private coaching): Steve Meryl, Act One/Chicago
Ear prompter technique: Steve Meryl, Act One, Chicago, IL
On-camera: Dan Flannery, Act One, Chicago, IL
Commercial Technique: Joanne Sylvestrak, Act One, Chicago, IL
RELATED VOICE WORK
* Magazine Show Host - WCFC-TV/Chicago (weekly, 3 years)
* Guest Host & Reporter - Time Warner (weekly)
* News Anchor - Time Warner (daily, live)
* Magazine Host – Time Warner (weekly)
Computer & Software
excellent copy interpretation skills.
Payment to Eliza Kross is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Eliza Kross.
To invite Eliza Kross to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.