San Francisco, California, US
About Emma Fong
I specialize in Cantonese narration, IVR, and industrial work. I can handle very difficult and dense copy of medical, technical, or legal nature. My voice is clean and professional, but friendly and approachable. I am also a trained Cantonese opera singer (soprano).
I am a native Cantonese speaker (born and raised in Hong Kong and Mainland, China).
House of the Seven Gables
Audiotour Narrator (2014)
California's Election Ballots for the Blind (2010 to 2012)
Reader / Narrator
PICC Medical Narration Video (2012)
Narrator, additional voices
Mapa Translation Services
California Alameda County
Alan Weiss Productions
How do I work with Emma Fong?
You can start working with Emma Fong in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Emma Fong to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Emma Fong's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Emma Fong and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Emma Fong?
Payment to Emma Fong is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Emma Fong's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Emma Fong in just a couple of clicks.