Mendoza, Mendoza, AR • 7:51 AM Local Time
About Enzo Italiani
I am announcer from Argentina. I have a deegre in locution. I make advertisements for radio and television. I worked in Radio Mitre, the most important radio of my country. There, I was anchorman.
My native language is spanish and I speak english and french.
I work in a autodidact way. I record, edit, and produce content for advertisements. My voice is low register.Read More
I've been paid for some radio advertisement for clothes shops and sports programs.Read More
For example: Temple Indumentaria, La mano de dios.Read More
I have a degree in locution and I'm finishing my degree in Social Communication in Juan Agustín Maza University (Mendoza, Argentina).Read More
How do I work with Enzo Italiani?
You can start working with Enzo Italiani in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Enzo Italiani to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Enzo Italiani's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Enzo Italiani and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Enzo Italiani?
Payment to Enzo Italiani is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Enzo Italiani's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Enzo Italiani in just a couple of clicks.