Orlando, Florida, US
About Eric Murray
I have a friendly and engaging voice that projects confidence and authority. I can make use of conversational tones just as well as more declarative-sounding tones. My current demos reflect a more general-spokesperson feel, which is quite versatile.
I'm an excellent choice for traditional spokesperson work, announcing, and audiobooks.
I have a great, deep, but friendly non-regional voice. I can approximate a New York, Boston, Southern and Californian accent. I pride myself on adapting material quickly for a client's needs, and on turning projects around quickly.Read More
Promotional bumpers recorded for Friggin' Fabulous Radio.
Internal promotional voice-overs recorded for Maybelline.
School Of Visual Arts, NYC — Commercial Voice Over Workshop, Advanced Voice Over Workshop.
Additional Training by Steve Harris and Nicholas Ciavatta.
How do I work with Eric Murray?
You can start working with Eric Murray in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Eric Murray to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Eric Murray's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Eric Murray and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Eric Murray?
Payment to Eric Murray is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Eric Murray's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Eric Murray in just a couple of clicks.