About Eric Peacock
Native Bostonian with a Midland accent. From innocent to authoritative, controlled and professional to falling-down drunk, I can create any mood necessary. Various cartoon impersonations (Cartman from South Park, King of the Hill, Special Ed from Crank Yankers), as well as realistic voices from England, Scotland, Ireland, and any U.S. accent. My effeminate voice is the one I'm told I do "too well".Read More
Less than 1 yearRead More
How do I work with Eric Peacock?
You can start working with Eric Peacock in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Eric Peacock to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Eric Peacock's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Eric Peacock and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Eric Peacock?
Payment to Eric Peacock is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Eric Peacock's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Eric Peacock in just a couple of clicks.