Washington, US • 11:03 AM Local Time
About Ericka's Voice
Professional, Soulful, Sultry, Warm, Inviting, & Crystal Clear.Read More
Recording Categories I Offer: • Commercials • Promos • IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages • Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites • Audiobooks • Videogames • Documentaries • Podcasts • Songs • InformercialsRead More
Accents & Dialects: Professional Business Voice
U.S. Female Voice
My MAIN Voice Experience: Business voicemail systems, training manuals, information hotlines & general narration.
Additional Training: Trained seasonally on a “per project” basis with Jazz and R&B singers for over 15 years in Chicago, Atlanta, and Los Angeles.
Ejaye H. Productions
Urban Media Lounge
De Paul University
NETLink To Communications
Restoration Health Services
Full Sail University
Art Institute Of Atlanta
How do I work with Ericka's Voice?
You can start working with Ericka's Voice in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ericka's Voice to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ericka's Voice's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ericka's Voice and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ericka's Voice?
Payment to Ericka's Voice is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ericka's Voice's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ericka's Voice in just a couple of clicks.