About Erik Appleyard
A highly entertaining voice-over actor specializing in commercial voice-over, PSA, singing and storytelling.
Creative Interpretation of Copy
Voice-Over Recordings for Commercials, Education, Videos, Narration or Music
Commercials for the Orlando Magic, industrial training videos for the Educational Institute and gangster “Mugsy Tocatta” and bandit "Kid Carson" at Walt Disney World.
Special Skills Include: Broad vocal range of ages, classes, qualities and idiosyncrasies; contemporary and classical singing background; unique and original stylistic interpretations of copy; pitch perfect mimicry of characters and speech patterns.
State University of New York at Binghamton:
Stanislavski Acting Method - Ted Swetz, Anne Brady, Fred Weiss
Meisner Acting Method - Tom Kremer
Linklater Voice Method - Anne Brady
Academy of Voice Studios:
Contemporary Voice - Linda Nunez
Commercial Voice-Over - Linda Nunez
Animation/Narration Voice-Over - Linda Nunez
Classical Voice - Jane Stevens
How do I work with Erik Appleyard?
You can start working with Erik Appleyard in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Erik Appleyard to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Erik Appleyard's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Erik Appleyard and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Erik Appleyard?
Payment to Erik Appleyard is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Erik Appleyard's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Erik Appleyard in just a couple of clicks.