About Erik Ball
I'm a character actor who has worked on stage, film and television. My voice over work includes industrial films for WENDY'S RESTAURANTS, SLEEP INN HOTELS and AMERICA'S PHYSIQUE GYM. I can manipulate my voice to suit any demand. I specialize in cartoon voices, character work, and storytelling.
I have wonderful articulation, precise annunciations and I can even provide an array of geographical accents. (Southern, Brooklyn / Jersey, Chicago, Canadian, Spanish, German, Scottish, French, British, Cockney, etc.)
I'm a quick study with a passion for performing and will love to have a dialogue about what ever project you are interested in finding talent for.
1.) Jackson College (Michigan) 2-years: Full-Tuition Theatre Scholarship. AA.
2.) Spec-Howard School of Broadcast Art (Michigan) 6 months:Training Courses.
3.) Roosevelt University (Illinois): 6 months. Acting / Musical Theatre
4.) University of Nevada, Las Vegas: 3 years. BS-Degree in Secondary Education - Theatrical Arts.
How do I work with Erik Ball?
You can start working with Erik Ball in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Erik Ball to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Erik Ball's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Erik Ball and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Erik Ball?
Payment to Erik Ball is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Erik Ball's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Erik Ball in just a couple of clicks.