Orange County, California, US
English (North American), Korean
Korean, North American, US General American (GenAm), US West Coast (California, Portland)
Child, Middle Aged, Teen, Young Adult
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
- B.S. in Music - Biola University
- Classical vocal training
- Contemporary/Pop vocal training
- ProTools production class
- Music Theory I, II, III, IV, V
- Pop Theory I, II
Audio-Technica AT4060, Shure SM7b, Avantone CV-12, Electro Voice re20
Computer & Software
Logic X Pro
- Apollo 16 Thunderbolt 2 Audio Interface - Isolation Booth - Additional Studio equipment available. Full Studio accessible 24 hours.
Payment to Erin Kim is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Erin Kim.
To invite Erin Kim to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.