Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US
About Estelle Tian
My name is Estelle, and my voice is well-versed in portraying characters such as cute children and animal companions, the likes of which might appear in video games or an animated series. That aside, my normal speaking voice has the timbre of a young adult/teen. Also, at my normal speaking range, my voice can be suited to reading poetry or narrating stories. I have many years of musical training and singing experience in both classical and contemporary styles. My YouTube channel, where I post cover songs and video blogs, has over 1,000 subscribers.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Voice Training - 2 years, Lisa Willson; 1 year Jessi Teich; 1 year Merissa Martignoni; 1/2 year Betsy Lawrence
Recording Engineer - Carnegie Mellon University's School of Music, 2 years
How do I work with Estelle Tian?
You can start working with Estelle Tian in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Estelle Tian to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Estelle Tian's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Estelle Tian and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Estelle Tian?
Payment to Estelle Tian is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Estelle Tian's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Estelle Tian in just a couple of clicks.