About Mark Farina
I have a background in Sports and industrial narration for clients which include the City of Chicago (Various Departments), Edelman Public Relations (Early Times Turf Classic promos) and GTE Airfone (Instructional Video shown on airliners around the world in the 1980's and 90's)Read More
Communications Major at Illinois State University and Columbia College-Chicago
Sports Director and On-Air Personality at both College's Student Radio stations
How do I work with Mark Farina?
You can start working with Mark Farina in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mark Farina to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mark Farina's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mark Farina and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mark Farina?
Payment to Mark Farina is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mark Farina's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mark Farina in just a couple of clicks.