About Chip Filiault
I'm a native of Western Massachusetts and an Army Veteran currently employed as a broadcaster working for the Department of Defense. I have a crisp, unaccented delivery that meshes well will documentary and spoken word projects. In addition, I have a dynamic ability to perform voices in range from regional dialect to cartoon character.Read More
I have been actively narrating broadcast product since 1999. I have anchored the Army's flagship cast, Army Newswatch, as well as various daily product voicing such as Soldiers Radio News and This Week in Army History [TWIAH]. Working as Executive Producer for TWIAH allowed me to stretch my vocal range tremendously. I frequently used quotes form military history from all walks of life going back three hundred years. Creating voices designed to replicate historic personages was an exciting vocal adventure.Read More
National Press Photographers Newsvideo Workshop, NPPA Northern Short Course, and NPPA Onsite Broadcast Training.Read More
How do I work with Chip Filiault?
You can start working with Chip Filiault in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Chip Filiault to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Chip Filiault's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Chip Filiault and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Chip Filiault?
Payment to Chip Filiault is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Chip Filiault's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Chip Filiault in just a couple of clicks.