Bangkok, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, TH • 8:46 AM Local Time
About Firm Mathers
1+ year worth of experience in voice acting, mostly in English, though I am fluent (native) in Thai as well.
Currently using RØDE NT1 (2013 revision), with Alctron PF8 and sound-treated room (Lots of foam!). I also have the ATR2500-USB as a backup microphone.
I can provide English-to-Thai translation when doing voiceover!
I am capable of using either Audacity or FL Studios to master the voiceovers to crisp and clear perfection if requested!
Thai voiceover as Peter the Rabbit for IK: Learning Games for KidsRead More
IntellectoKids Ltd.Read More
Currently a Year 3 Supply Chain Management student at Nanyang Polytechnic.Read More
Perfect voice over! Great quality of work, communication and availability. The work was completed in accordance with the guidelines and the deadline. Will definitely work with Firm again!IntellectoKids Ltd.
How do I work with Firm Mathers?
You can start working with Firm Mathers in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Firm Mathers to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Firm Mathers' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Firm Mathers and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Firm Mathers?
Payment to Firm Mathers is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Firm Mathers' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Firm Mathers in just a couple of clicks.