Montevideo, Montevideo, UY
I really enjoy working with my voice, it gives me freedom!
Thats why I am very creative and genuine, and I will work hard to make sure you get exactly what you're looking for.
My voice is young, cheerful, warm and sincere. I can be sexy, smooth, childish, imaginative, mad, humurous or trustworthy. Whether it be television or radio commercials, business or internet voicing, character and cartoon voicing, video game voicing, telephone- you name it-.
I am here for you to deliver my best as a professional voice artist, with fasts turnaround times and with a high sound quality assured.
I have experience on singing (mezzo), but my strenght is female voices for commercials, institutionals, educational and also kids voices (male and female).
Willing to create something amazing together soon!
English (North American), Spanish (Latin American)
Spanish (Castilian), Spanish (International Spanish) Acento Neutro
Child (5-12), Middle Aged (35-54), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
- 10 years of musical studies
- 7 years as violist at National Orchestra "José Artigas"
- +10 years in chroires as Catholic University from Uruguay choire and others
- 2 years working on podcasts as a producer, 2008 - 2010
- Develop content for radio El Espectador web from Uruguay
- Voice over artist since 2013
- Permanent working for Australia Music sound producers, since 2014
- Host many events for teenagers and young adults since 2014
- Graduate from Musical School n°265 "Paulina Sastre de Pons" - 2001
- Training as Voice over artist at Ateneo de Montevideo - 2008
- Training as radio broadcaster, at Catholic University of Uruguay - 2010
- Degree on Communications, at Catholic University of Uruguay - 2014
Neuman TLM 170R
Computer & Software
iMac 20015, Protools 12.8
Preamp: Valvular ART TubeMP Project series, Compressor: dbx 1066, Interface: Motu 828 mk3 Hybrid
Files delivered ASAP through Voices.com or Email in WAV, MP3 or under the client specifications
24 hours tops
- Voiceovers in Spanish / Neutral, Latin and rioplatense accent
- Voiceovers in English / American accent
Payment to Florencia Irrazabal is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Florencia Irrazabal.
To invite Florencia Irrazabal to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.