About Graham Dix
I have a clean and resonant voice. Generally it is on the deeper side, but I have no issues changing my pitch to most standard male voice tones.
I trained my voice in radio broadcasting, both normal speaking voice and several character voices as well.
I am looking to work with both normal speech and character voice work.
I am a very professional and goal oriented worker. I will make sure all required audio is completed ahead of schedule so it can be reviewed and corrected if needed.
I have extensive training in large group settings and in how to work with teams.
Radio DJ CKDJ 107.9 - Ottawa Radio Station
Training Video Narration - Medical Scribes of Canada
Radio Broadcasting Program - Algonquin College (2011-12)
Interactive Media Design - Algonquin College (2015-17)
Reviews 5.0View All (2)
SCI IT Solutions
Excellent communication and quick delivery
How do I work with Graham Dix?
You can start working with Graham Dix in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Graham Dix to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Graham Dix's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Graham Dix and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Graham Dix?
Payment to Graham Dix is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Graham Dix's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Graham Dix in just a couple of clicks.