Edmonton, Alberta, CA
About Greg Antoniw
Guy-next-door, Approachable, Laid-back.
Hi! I have a versatile voice, but the above descriptors are the ones used to describe my voice most often. I also offer characters, impressions, high-energy and technical reads. Whatever the voice, having a satisfied client is the most important thing to me.
Here are few more adjectives: Friendly, Conversational, Confident, Professional, Attitude, Sarcastic, Deadpan.
Characters, impersonations, and impressions include: Kermit the Frog, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Gandalf, Smeagol (Gollum), Denis Leary, Munchkin, Gruff, Old Geezer, Nerd, Hillbilly, Cartoon Characters and more!
I have pro gear and years of experience as a recording engineer. I can fully produce ads and compose jingles.
Can provide Voice Over or Full Audio Production with music.
Trained by renowned VO talent Deb Munro.
Sound Design for multiple theatre productions including voiceover.
Fully produced radio ads and jingles.
Engineered recordings for local bands.
Go Logowear Edmonton, AB, Canada
Three Sheets to the Wind Theatre
Mostly Water Theatre
Audiobook and Character Intensive Training with Deb Munro 2010
Comprehensive Voice Acting Training with Deb Munro 2005
PowerSound Recording Arts Program, 2003
How do I work with Greg Antoniw?
You can start working with Greg Antoniw in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Greg Antoniw to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Greg Antoniw's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Greg Antoniw and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Greg Antoniw?
Payment to Greg Antoniw is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Greg Antoniw's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Greg Antoniw in just a couple of clicks.