Cincinnati, Ohio, US • 3:48 AM Local Time
About Gretchen Steward
My voice is warm and soothing. I take direction well. I am dependable, and work well with the creative team and client.
Radio commercials, corporate, websites, pitches, presentations, elevators, phone tree, video narration, RFP's, case studies.
Copywriting, Jingles, scriptwriting, singing, editing, voice direction
Epipheo Studios, Marketplace Earth, Bridge Worldwide, Sound Images, Perfect North SlopesRead More
B.A. from University of Virginia. I write, act and sing, so VO came naturally. I learned in the studio under the direction of audio producers and creative directors.Read More
“Gretchen blends many talents together to bring life to her creative work with her copywriting, concepting, and voice over talents. Her positive attitude and approachability makes her a resource that attract the best people and the best in people.”Bridge Worldwide Digital Agency
Tim Fening, VP/Creative Director, Bridge Worldwide Agency
How do I work with Gretchen Steward?
You can start working with Gretchen Steward in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Gretchen Steward to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Gretchen Steward's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Gretchen Steward and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Gretchen Steward?
Payment to Gretchen Steward is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Gretchen Steward's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Gretchen Steward in just a couple of clicks.