Harry B Hatten
N/A • 4:04 PM Local Time
About Harry B Hatten
Having a background in radio broadcasting and several recordings for businesses and their automated phone directory which includes the US Dept of Veterans Affairs, Conseco Finance, and AHF-Pensacola, FL, I have a gentle yet firm voice available for your next voice over opportunity.Read More
I have worked in radio as a weekday disc jockey and also news reporter. In addition to my various careers, I was also hired for voice overs for several phone automated operators in various businesses.Read More
Automated Operator phone treesRead More
US Dept of Veterans Affairs -Montgomery, AL; Conseco Finance-Pensacola, FL; AHF Healthcare Centers-Jackson, MS & Pensacola, FLRead More
Studied and earned BS degree in Journalism/Public Relations/Communications with my emphasis on Broadcast.Read More
How do I work with Harry B Hatten?
You can start working with Harry B Hatten in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Harry B Hatten to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Harry B Hatten's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Harry B Hatten and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Harry B Hatten?
Payment to Harry B Hatten is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Harry B Hatten's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Harry B Hatten in just a couple of clicks.