Silang, Cavite, PH • 6:45 PM Local Time
About Hannah Cabisada
I'm Hannah Cabisada, currently a college student based in the Philippines. Ever since as a child I have the passion of acting, speaking and communicating with crowd. I joined journalism training when I was 9, and until then it has become a part of my life. Two years ago, I manage to land a position as a broadcaster of my alma mater. This opportunity made me hone my skills and experience more of the professional world regarding broadcasting and producing voiceovers.
With a background in journalism and broadcasting I can extend my services in terms of translating English to Tagalog, or vice versa. I'll also be willing to revise or grammar check anything you need to be checked.Read More
I've been in the field of journalism for 10 fun years. Within the course of those years, I acquired certificates in training programs and was given the chance to work with amazing local people around me. I was mentored by a professor in my alma mater during my years of working as a senior broadcaster.Read More
How do I work with Hannah Cabisada?
You can start working with Hannah Cabisada in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Hannah Cabisada to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Hannah Cabisada's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Hannah Cabisada and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Hannah Cabisada?
Payment to Hannah Cabisada is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Hannah Cabisada's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Hannah Cabisada in just a couple of clicks.