About Heather Welliver
Midwestern accent, deep and clear demanding attention. Also a strong singing voice.Read More
voice acting, narration, willing to try something new, just ask!Read More
Audiodrama, voice acting and narration, music -blues-classic rock-triphop- theme songsRead More
TTA Press/Interzone Magazines podcast Transmissions From Beyond, Escape Artists Podcasts including: Escape Pod, Pseudopod, Podcastle. Chris Lester's Metamor City, Philippa Balentine's Chasing The Bard, Paulette Jaxton's The Empress Sword, PC Haring's Cybrosis (lead character), Theme Song for Nobilis' Pieces Podcast, Co Host of Grailwolf's Geek Life, other bit parts as well. For links visit www dot Heatherwelliver dot comRead More
How do I work with Heather Welliver?
You can start working with Heather Welliver in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Heather Welliver to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Heather Welliver's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Heather Welliver and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Heather Welliver?
Payment to Heather Welliver is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Heather Welliver's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Heather Welliver in just a couple of clicks.