Birmingham, Birmingham, GB • 4:40 AM Local Time
About Heba Al-Azzawie
As a young girl, I've always been into singing which is why I was one of chosen girls to be in a respectable music oriented class in Sweden while attending secondary/high school. After that I started youtube demonstrating different voices ie childish, young and old or what many know as or recognise in children shows. I've always wanted to showcase my voice and was encouraged to do so by many. I've recently started another YouTube channel which focuses on religious theme in narration style voice.Read More
I can translate Arabic to English and I've demonstrated my skills through another YouTube channel of mine.Read More
I've studied in the University of Birmingham theology and religious studies and I obtained a CELTA certificate through Cambridge University which enables me to teach English to non English speakers.Read More
How do I work with Heba Al-Azzawie?
You can start working with Heba Al-Azzawie in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Heba Al-Azzawie to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Heba Al-Azzawie's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Heba Al-Azzawie and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Heba Al-Azzawie?
Payment to Heba Al-Azzawie is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Heba Al-Azzawie's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Heba Al-Azzawie in just a couple of clicks.