Kirkland, Washington, US • 4:53 PM Local Time
About John Irungu
I am a Multilingual Swahili English and Kikuyu I am fluent in all three. I love bringing character to life with my voice. I have translated and done voiceovers for books and documents. Now I look forward to joining your quest and helping in anyway I can.Read More
I can offer translation, revision, and voiceover.Read More
I have a minor in communication which helps me to bring the passion into talking into reading into producing content.Read More
How do I work with John Irungu?
You can start working with John Irungu in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite John Irungu to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review John Irungu's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire John Irungu and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay John Irungu?
Payment to John Irungu is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with John Irungu's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to John Irungu in just a couple of clicks.