Many nuances, colors and flexible. A tiny raspy, but in tune.
English, Spanish (Iberian), Spanish (Latin American)
Spanish (International Spanish) Acento Neutro
Child (5-12), Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
- Así en el cielo como en la tierra by José Luis Cuerda
- Yo, una mujer by Ricardo Franco
-Brigada Central by Pedro Masó
- Abre los ojos by Alejandro Amenzábar
- Acusados by Joaquín Llamas
- Amar en tiempos revueltos by Eduardo Casanova
- Vanesa Gilbert Workshop (Voice Over - Los Angeles CA)
- Don Lafontaine Voice Over Lab SAG-AFTRA (Los Angeles CA)
- Darlene Koldenhoven (Matching pitch - Los Angeles CA)
- Celia Mur (Jazz - Madrid)
- Ramona Chun (Musical Theatre - Madrid)
- Jesús Aladren (Theathe voice training - Madrid)
- Sophie Dunier (Jazz- Madrid )
- Ines Ribadeneira (Opera - Madrid)
- Sintonía SL (Dubbing - Madrid)
- Tauro's Dubbing School (Madrid)
Payment to Isabel Serrano is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Isabel Serrano.
To invite Isabel Serrano to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.