Isabel Puente Lozano
Dublin, Leinster, IE • 5:42 PM Local Time
About Isabel Puente Lozano
Hi there! :) I've started my voice over career after recording a podcast for Literature Ireland. I read one of my translations into Spanish, my mother tongue, and I really enjoyed it! I don't have much experience but I hope to improve and get better as I practice more.Read More
I'm a translator by trade, and I've been doing so for over four years. Therefore, please do let me know if you have any translation/editing needs! I'll also be happy to help with that :) Also, since I've been living in Ireland for a long time now, my English accent is pretty much Irish, with a hint of Spanish! Pretty interesting if you ask me. Please let me know if you would like a sample of this.Read More
Literature IrelandRead More
I have a BA in English and a master's in Literary Translation by Trinity College. As well as formal education, I'm a trained second language teacher.Read More
How do I work with Isabel Puente Lozano?
You can start working with Isabel Puente Lozano in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Isabel Puente Lozano to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Isabel Puente Lozano's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Isabel Puente Lozano and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Isabel Puente Lozano?
Payment to Isabel Puente Lozano is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Isabel Puente Lozano's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Isabel Puente Lozano in just a couple of clicks.