English (North American), English
Senior (55+), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Community Broadcasters Training Course (Murdoch University/Radio Fremantle) 2012
• As a live broadcast announcer on Augusta Community Radio Station (2oceansFM 97.1) with seven years' experience currently producing three shows
• 655 Private J shows, prime time 4-6pm Friday, top 40 music, interviewing actors and artist national and international
• Producing Southern Charm country hour show from 12-1pm Saturday
• Guest stints on Radio Fremantle
Debate show with Caitlin Williams Tuesday 9/11pm
• Experience with off-air production of sponsorship bedding music
Murdoch university Communication radio 2013
Computer & Software
Avid pro tools, Steinberg, audio audition, audacity
Postal / online
Payment to Jarrod Brindley is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Jarrod Brindley.
To invite Jarrod Brindley to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.