About Jack Heinritz
Strong. Authoritative. Expressive. Persuasive. Thoughtful. Exciting. Classic movie trailer narration.Read More
"The Voice of God" radio campaign for Billy Graham's book, "How to be Born Again."
Political V/O (TV & Radio) for candidates in California, Texas and Arkansas.
Retail clients include Cadillac dealerships, high-end men's wear, Windstream corporate, casinos and more.
Documentary V/O for Public Television in Wisconsin.
On requestRead More
University of Michigan, B.A. Journalism Michigan State UniversityRead More
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
5 Star Concepts
How do I work with Jack Heinritz?
You can start working with Jack Heinritz in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jack Heinritz to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jack Heinritz's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jack Heinritz and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jack Heinritz?
Payment to Jack Heinritz is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jack Heinritz's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jack Heinritz in just a couple of clicks.