Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US • 11:40 PM Local Time
DemosView All (1)
About Joanna Obuzor
Joanna has a smooth warm voice that ranges from authoritative and strong to round and sexy. Her voice over experience is strongest in Broadway Subscriber robo calls and theatrical preshow announcements. Her home studio is setup and ready to record your spot for a fast turn around time. Joanna's voice has been described as relaxing, motivational, silky, smooth, grounded, authoritative, authentic, soothing, middle-aged, motivating, fun, full-bodied, experienced, engaging, and inspirational.Read More
Able to provide completion of most VOs in 24 hours.Read More
Broadway Across America Subscriber Phone Calls.
Highmark First Night Pittsburgh Television Broadcast Spots.
Curtain speeches and cell phone announcements for several theater companies.
Automated messaging for theaters (i.e. The show will begin in 10 minutes, Intermission ends in five minutes, etc.)
Pittsburgh Cultural Trust
August Wilson Center for African American Culture
Texture Contemporary Ballet
Joanna was easy to work with. The final product was fast and professional. I would highly recommend her and plan to call her for future projects.Texture Contemporary Ballet
~ Alan O.
How do I work with Joanna Obuzor?
You can start working with Joanna Obuzor in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Joanna Obuzor to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Joanna Obuzor's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Joanna Obuzor and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Joanna Obuzor?
Payment to Joanna Obuzor is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Joanna Obuzor's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Joanna Obuzor in just a couple of clicks.