About James Perry
Voice talent based in Ohio. Specialties include medical technical scripts and foreign accents. Spent youth in theater/improv and started professionally in radio, now seeking to make a living with my voice.Read More
Voice Talent and ProductionRead More
10 years theater/improv experience, 5 years in radio and spent the last 5 years doing voiceover work "on the side". Looking to make it my main course.Read More
Brookhaven Monument Company
W.E. Bilbrey & Sons
Bachelors Degree - Mass Communication from Wright State University
Training in Adobe Audition 3.0
How do I work with James Perry?
You can start working with James Perry in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite James Perry to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review James Perry's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire James Perry and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay James Perry?
Payment to James Perry is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with James Perry's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to James Perry in just a couple of clicks.