About Jeff Ronner
Serious and witty, humorous and sympathetic, straight read and character, I make the written word come to life, so you can see it with the eye that's inside your ear.Read More
Fast turnaround... ability to take direction... flexibility to deliver what you want, and more. These are skills that I have honed after 30+ years in the larynx racket.Read More
For over three decades, I have voiced projects from TV and radio spots to long-form narrations and animations, and everything in between. I have been involved in a wide range of projects from initial creative concepts through final delivery. As a sound engineer and producer as well as a voice actor, my experience on both sides of the glass brings a fully-rounded perspective to my work.Read More
Available upon request.Read More
Communications & Media, State University of NY at Albany.Read More
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Jeff is top Notch. Very pleasant and very professional.
Thanks to Jeff Ronner's vocal and production skills, the studio has won numerous Telly and Silver Microphone awards for both commercials and narrations.Central Sound & Picture
How do I work with Jeff Ronner?
You can start working with Jeff Ronner in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jeff Ronner to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jeff Ronner's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jeff Ronner and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jeff Ronner?
Payment to Jeff Ronner is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jeff Ronner's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jeff Ronner in just a couple of clicks.