About Brian Perez
guy next door, cheesy announcer, upbeat and energetic -- li'l bit of everything!!Read More
Client provides script, I provide voice. I can also assemble the commercial with music you provide, as long as you have rights to use that music.Read More
Though relatively new to the voice over industry, I've been continuously employed in radio since 1992 and have voiced hundreds of commercials and radio programs.Read More
K-Wave Radio, Southern California
The Advocate's Legal Center
Calvary Chapel Downey
Academy of Radio Broadcasting, Class of 1992Read More
How do I work with Brian Perez?
You can start working with Brian Perez in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Brian Perez to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Brian Perez's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Brian Perez and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Brian Perez?
Payment to Brian Perez is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Brian Perez's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Brian Perez in just a couple of clicks.