N/A • 3:14 PM Local Time
About Jack Read
Both a stage and voice actor I have put in a number of varied performances over the years through my deep and assured tone.
From Catalan political prisoner, Jordi Cuixart, to famous author George Orwell, my variety and adaptability of voice is my main strength.
In Pieces: Sketches of a Dystopian Present
Playing Jordi Cuixart
VR Exhibition at the Gazelli Art House, written and directed by Joan Soler-Adillon.
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
Playing George Orwell and Der Spiegel (multiple episodes)
A radio series covering the German experience in the Cold War, written and directed by Tom Den Heuvel.
Gazelli Art HouseRead More
How do I work with Jack Read?
You can start working with Jack Read in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jack Read to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jack Read's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jack Read and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jack Read?
Payment to Jack Read is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jack Read's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jack Read in just a couple of clicks.