Astoria, New York, US
About Jacob Tischler
My voice can have a diverse range, from light and comedic to dark and sophisticated. I'm also a seasoned actor, and can bring an additional level of sincerity to your piece. Because of my experience in the theater, I'm a very good collaborator and eager to give you exactly what you need in terms of my performance. Trained privately with Hyperbolic Audio's Elizabeth Bunnell in Midtown, Manhattan, as well as Nina Pratt of Grey.Read More
I'm easy to work with, I have a "textured" voice, I'm great at taking direction as well as bringing my own perspective to the table. Most importantly, I'm less interested in how I sound compared to how well I'm communicating your story. When I record, your audience will be in the room with me.Read More
- NYU (student project)
- The Song Foundry, Episode 1: "There Are No Rules"
- [Blank My Life] webseries, season 2, episode 2: "Ophelia"
- Nina Pratt of Grey NY (top commercial voiceover casting director in NYC)
- Elizabeth Bunnell, Hyperbolic Audio (private coach and casting director)
- Don Wadsworth, Head of Drama at Carnegie Mellon University
I received my BFA in Drama from Carnegie Mellon University in 2013.Read More
How do I work with Jacob Tischler?
You can start working with Jacob Tischler in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jacob Tischler to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jacob Tischler's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jacob Tischler and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jacob Tischler?
Payment to Jacob Tischler is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jacob Tischler's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jacob Tischler in just a couple of clicks.