About Jamie Stern
Range of Accents:
Southern Bell Dialect, Southern Hick Dialect, Valley Girl Dialect, Eastern European/Russian Accent, French Accent.
Range of Characters:
Baby, Princess, Wicked Witch, Old Lady, Youth, little girl, Snuggle Fabric Softener Bear, Russian Spy, Playful and/or Sexy French Maid, Cat, Lady Bug, 1930s News Announcer, Professor, May West, Valley Girl
Upbeat and cheerful for product promotion.
Melodic and magical for princess, fairytale and story-time themes.
Warm and fluid for narrations.
Sexy and or playful for commercials.
Professional direct, and fluid for presentations.
My voice has been used in:
- narration for plays and stage productions.
- narration of student documentaries.
- radio warning broadcasts for NOAA Weather Radio.
- announcements for dance competitions.
NOAA Weather RadioRead More
- Aliso Creek Productions voiceover training in commercials, animation, and characterizations.
- University of Southern California: BA in Geography, Minor in Performing Arts
- Forensic Speaking
How do I work with Jamie Stern?
You can start working with Jamie Stern in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jamie Stern to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jamie Stern's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jamie Stern and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jamie Stern?
Payment to Jamie Stern is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jamie Stern's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jamie Stern in just a couple of clicks.