Range of Accents:
Southern Bell Dialect, Southern Hick Dialect, Valley Girl Dialect, Eastern European/Russian Accent, French Accent.
Range of Characters:
Baby, Princess, Wicked Witch, Old Lady, Youth, little girl, Snuggle Fabric Softener Bear, Russian Spy, Playful and/or Sexy French Maid, Cat, Lady Bug, 1930s News Announcer, Professor, May West, Valley Girl
Upbeat and cheerful for product promotion.
Melodic and magical for princess, fairytale and story-time themes.
Warm and fluid for narrations.
Sexy and or playful for commercials.
Professional direct, and fluid for presentations.
My voice has been used in:
- narration for plays and stage productions.
- narration of student documentaries.
- radio warning broadcasts for NOAA Weather Radio.
- announcements for dance competitions.
NOAA Weather RadioRead More
- Aliso Creek Productions voiceover training in commercials, animation, and characterizations.
- University of Southern California: BA in Geography, Minor in Performing Arts
- Forensic Speaking
Payment to Jamie Stern is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Jamie Stern.Learn About SurePay®
To invite Jamie Stern to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.How It Works