About Jeff Caminsky
A published author, as well as a respected appellate lawyer, Jeff Caminsky is a life-long resident of Michigan, where he lives with his wife and family. Widely read, he has a variety of interests, including music, and has been a tenor soloist with his local choir. Upon his retirement from his "day job," Jeff has devoted most of his time to writing, and has branched out into many other fields as well.Read More
Jeff has enjoyed a successful career as a well-respected appellate lawyer. He studied acting in college, and has been a trained musician and student of voice throughout his adult life.Read More
How do I work with Jeff Caminsky?
You can start working with Jeff Caminsky in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jeff Caminsky to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jeff Caminsky's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jeff Caminsky and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jeff Caminsky?
Payment to Jeff Caminsky is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jeff Caminsky's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jeff Caminsky in just a couple of clicks.