Seattle, Washington, US • 11:21 PM Local Time
DemosView All (4)
About Jeff Lechtanski
A big, warm and engaging voice for corporate, marketing, promotional, instructional and e-learning videos, as well as audiobooks.
Jeff has worked as a professional musician, is trained as a journalist and is experienced as a marketer. He knows how to read copy and connect with the listener.
On shorter projects, Jeff will record and edit the text in one day. For longer projects he will work with the client on the timeline. Feedback is encouraged and reasonable redos or edits are always included in his quotes.Read More
* 5 years VoiceOver/narration and sound recording experience
* 15 years in B-to-B technology marketing
* 5+ years in consumer marketing
* 10+ years as a professional musician
Jeff has recorded voiceovers in professional studios, over the phone, in the office and on the fly for dozens of corporate, marketing, instructional, e-learning and promotional videos.
He understands the principles of sound and the need for quality recordings.
Leviton Network Solutions
How do I work with Jeff Lechtanski?
You can start working with Jeff Lechtanski in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jeff Lechtanski to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jeff Lechtanski's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jeff Lechtanski and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jeff Lechtanski?
Payment to Jeff Lechtanski is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jeff Lechtanski's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jeff Lechtanski in just a couple of clicks.