About Jeffrey Delamont
Smooth Baritone/Bass voice-over artist/actor open to perform in any venue. I have no discernible accent and take direction well. While I have no formal training, I have performed on stage as an actor, singer and stand-up comedian. My voice has been used for Corporate Training videos, Phone Greetings and prompts. I am currently compiling a series of Demos to showcase my talents.
Please consider me for your Phone Greetings, Training voice-overs, Videos, Animated Characters, TV Commercials, Radio spots, even Movie Trailers.
I did little radio many years ago, I have done Phone Greetings and IVR prompts for Corporations, most recently, PrimeLending, Dell Services and their Contracted Service Desks.
I have also done Corporate Training videos for PrimeLending as well.
Character voices (some over the top) and some light impressions.
I can sing.
I can parody the stereotypical announcer.
I am open to anything where my voice talents can be used.
Dell Services, Inc.
ACG (Auto Club Group, AAA)
HS Graduate, no formal voice training but I have worked many years on my quality and technique.Read More
How do I work with Jeffrey Delamont?
You can start working with Jeffrey Delamont in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jeffrey Delamont to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jeffrey Delamont's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jeffrey Delamont and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jeffrey Delamont?
Payment to Jeffrey Delamont is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jeffrey Delamont's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jeffrey Delamont in just a couple of clicks.