Cape Town, Western Cape, ZA • 11:22 AM Local Time
About Jen Krige
Effervescent, articulate, hard- and soft-sell, dynamic range, steeped in class and eloquence.Read More
I'm a creative perfectionist with a decade experience in corporate and agency advertising and I'm always driven to balance quality with efficiency.Read More
Jen Krige is British born-and-bred, with a charming, natural English accent. An art director by trade with eight years creative experience – she excels on both sides of the booth. She has a premium voice with impeccable elocution and her dynamic range suits an array of vocal niches from corporate AV to bubbly girl-next-door.
Standard Bank of South Africa
Comsol Connect SA
The Training Room Online
Advertising and mediaRead More
Easy to work with, even easier to listen to. Jen doesn’t just have a one-of-a-kind voice, her background in advertising means she understands briefs like no one’s business. Plus, she’s professional, enthusiastic, and collaborative when it comes to taking direction!Virgin Active
-Maisha Fox, Senior Copywriter
The energy in Jen’s voice is captivating and memorable.Virgin Active
Coming from a creative background, Jenny delivers beyond brief and takes direction effortlessly.
-Ashleigh Jarret, Producer
How do I work with Jen Krige?
You can start working with Jen Krige in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jen Krige to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jen Krige's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jen Krige and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jen Krige?
Payment to Jen Krige is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jen Krige's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jen Krige in just a couple of clicks.