New York, New York, US • 9:15 PM Local Time
DemosView All (6)
About Jenny Chan
Jenny W. Chan is a New York City based voice over actor specializing in voicing and singing content for kids. Her signature baby, child, and teenage voices have been heard and loved by millions of children across the globe. Jenny is most known for her work with Little Angel Nursery Rhymes (15M subscribers, 7.8B views, 200+ episodes), where she regularly voices Baby John, Sister Jill & Teacher Hannah. She has also completed over 500 voice over gigs independently, ranging from e-learning materials, to children's games, to jingles, all of which have received raving reviews. She has recorded for: The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City; Tourism Whistler: Official Destination Website for Whistler, British Columbia; Ozobot; and others.Read More
WAV or MP3 delivery.Read More
Completed over 500 voice over projects for animation and kids content. Training: Four years of Voice The Fundamentals of Voice Over, Creative Media DesignRead More
Metropolitan Museum of Art, Ozobot, Little Angel Nursery RhymesRead More
2 years of vocal training at Teachers College Columbia University, and 5 years of private lessons.Read More
How do I work with Jenny Chan?
You can start working with Jenny Chan in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jenny Chan to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jenny Chan's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jenny Chan and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jenny Chan?
Payment to Jenny Chan is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jenny Chan's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jenny Chan in just a couple of clicks.