Chinley, Derbyshire, GB • 4:24 AM Local Time
About Jill Myers
I am a professionally trained voiceover and actress. With 26 years as a professional theatre and TV actress I have been lucky to tour the UK extensively and had some exciting jobs abroad. Now from my Professional Home Studio with Whisper Room based in the Peak District area of the United Kingdom, I am able to offer my voice services globally.
I have a neutral British accent but I have no problem jumping between ‘The Queen’s English’ (also known as Received Pronunciation or RP) or northern/southern British accents. To listen to some examples of the range of different styles of audio recordings I can offer and how I can sound, please visit my Demos page.
I can really make your business sound amazing!
Website videos, explainers, character voices.
Audiobook recording, editing, mastering.
Character voiceovers for museums across the UK.
Local radio adverts.
Kate Skylark - author of Dirty Little Dog
Rachel Ford - author of Prison Break
Gillian Larkin - author of A Lonely Death
Leeds Museum via .
Mother Shipton's Cave.
KCBC Radio Northamptonshire
How do I work with Jill Myers?
You can start working with Jill Myers in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jill Myers to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jill Myers' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jill Myers and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jill Myers?
Payment to Jill Myers is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jill Myers' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jill Myers in just a couple of clicks.