Dallas, Texas, US
About John Hooks
A natural deep, smooth, narrator-style, authoritative, dynamic, professional voice that’s warm, friendly, energetic, trusting and engaging, yet spirited and vibrant. Perfect for radio, television and character voiceovers, with the subtle persuasion to cultivate your listeners desire for more. Also excellent for presentations, voiceovers, narration, audiobooks, cartoons, children's programming, etc. Compare to the pacing and manners of Morgan Freeman, James Earl Jones and Dennis Haysbert ("The Unit", Allstate spokesperson).Read More
I provide a crisp, clear, timely presentations with responsive editing as needed.Read More
Radio commercial voiceovers
Nolan Business Consulting, InnovationsRead More
Bachelor degree plus graduate studies.
Actors Workshop in Sacramento CA
Nolan Business Consulting
How do I work with John Hooks?
You can start working with John Hooks in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite John Hooks to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review John Hooks' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire John Hooks and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay John Hooks?
Payment to John Hooks is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with John Hooks' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to John Hooks in just a couple of clicks.